|Washington State Senate, District 19|
Winsman's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Retain tax incentives that benefit the economy and support job growth"
- Excerpt:"Educating our children is the State’s most important duty to its citizens. Together, we can create the kind of school system that Washington’s children deserve, and that a 21st Century economy demands."
- Excerpt:"State government has grown too big and too costly. We must create a state government that is more nimble and responsive, that views state employees as partners in reform and innovation, and that implements new strategies to improve performance and reduce costs."
- See also: Washington State Senate elections, 2012
Winsman ran in the 2012 election for Washington State Senate, District 19. Winsman ran unopposed in the August 7 blanket primary election and was defeated by incumbent Brian Hatfield (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Washington State Senate, District 19, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Brian Hatfield Incumbent||62.2%||34,590|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Rick + Winsman + Washington + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.