Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Arkansas Director of Labor|
|January 2013 - January 2015|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed||January 24, 2013|
|Appointed by||Gov. Mike Beebe (D)|
Belk previously served on the boards of the Fort Smith United Way and the Alma Community Outreach Center. He is a member of the state Workforce Investment Board and secretary-treasurer of the Arkansas AFL-CIO.
Belk has been a member and past local president of the Communications Workers of America Local 6502.
Arkansas Director of Labor (2013-2015)
Belk served as Arkansas Director of Labor from January 2013 to January 2015. He replaced James Salkeld, who had served in the role for 21 years. Belk was replaced by Leon Jones Jr. in January 2015.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the terms "Ricky Belk Arkansas Labor."
- Some of the stories below may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of Google's news search engine.
- Arkansas Department of Labor, "Home," accessed March 4, 2013
- Times Record, "Beebe Names Alma Man As Director Of State Labor," January 24, 2013
- Arkansas AFL-CIO, " Officers and Staff" accessed March 4, 2013
- Governor of Arkansas, "Gov-Elect Hutchinson Announces Labor and Career Education Directors," January 12, 2015
- Arkansas Online, "Beebe appoints Scroggin, Belk as agency directors," January 24, 2013
|Arkansas Director of Labor
| Succeeded by|
Leon Jones Jr.