"holding America’s elected leaders accountable for their actions on our founding ideals:
- Preserving an environment that fosters opportunity for all Americans;
- Advancing free enterprise principles;
- Protecting individual freedoms and the pursuit of the American Dream;
- Maintaining a strong national defense and foreign policy to keep America safe;
- Promoting America as the leader of the free world"
RightChange.com was founded in August of 2008 and is comprised of "a new generation of conservative film, Hollywood, TV and technology professionals" who use mixed media technologies of video content and social media platforms to reach and expand their audience of independents and conservatives.
Fred Eshelman is the president of RightChange.com's Board of Directors. Fletcher Hartsell is the Corporate Secretary.
RightChange.com spent $1,500,000 during the 2012 election cycle. All expenditures went to support the Republican presdiential candidate, Mitt Romney. There were no expenditures against Republican candidates, nor were there any expenditures for or against Democratic candidates.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "RightChange.com"
- All stories may not be relevant to this organization due to the nature of the search engine.