Rita Heard Days
|Rita Heard Days|
|Missouri State Senate District 14|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Days earned her B.A. in Music from Lincoln University in 1972. Days is divorced and has three children.
Days is an Executive Director for Mid-County Partners for Progress. Days was on the Normandy School District School Board from 1985 to 1994. She won a special election to the Missouri State House of Representatives in November of 1993. She served in the House until 2000. From 1996 to 2000, she was House Majority Whip. She then joined the Missouri State Senate in 2002 and has served in that position since.
- Government Accountability and Fiscal Oversight
- Small Business, Insurance and Industry
- See also: Missouri State Senate elections, 2010
Days reached her term limit and was ineligible to run for re-election in 2010.
|Missouri State Senate, District 14 (2006)|
|Rita Heard Days (R)||42,489||100.0%|
|Missouri State Senate, District 14 (2002)|
|Rita Heard Days (R)||39,766||100.0%|
In 2008, a year she was not up for re-election, Days collected $11,837 in donations.
Her five largest contributors in 2008 were:
|Penman & Winton Consulting Group||$1,375|
|Bank of America||$675|
|Home Builders Association of St. Louis & Eastern Missouri||$675|
- Rita Heard Days Missouri Senate member page
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998, 1996
- State Surge legislative profile
- Rita Heard Days on LinkedIn
|Missouri State Senate District 14
| Succeeded by|