|Montana House of Representatives, District 48|
|Bachelor's||Eastern Montana College|
The following comes from Wells' Facebook group:
Rita will work hard to:
* Create good-paying jobs that can support a family* Insure safer roads through tougher DUI laws
* Be fiscally responsible: live within our means and save for the future
* Respect our constitutional freedoms and Montana values
Wells ran in the 2012 election for Montana House of Representatives, District 48. Wells ran unopposed in the June 5 primary election and was defeated by incumbent Douglas Kary (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Montana House of Representatives, District 48, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Douglas Kary Incumbent||58.8%||2,454|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Rita + Wells + Montana + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Campaign Facebook group
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |