Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Alabama House of Representatives, District 22|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||New Hope High School|
|Bachelor's||Jacksonville State University|
Whorton is co-owner and manager of All Star Pools, Inc.
Elections for the office of Alabama House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 3, 2014; a runoff election took place where necessary on July 15, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 7, 2014. Dennis Stephens was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Ritchie Whorton defeated incumbent Wayne Johnson in the Republican primary. Stephens will face Whorton in the general election.
|Alabama House of Representatives, District 22 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Wayne Johnson Incumbent||41.6%||2,018|
Whorton and his wife, Shirley, have two daughters.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Ritchie + Whorton + Alabama + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Alabama State Legislature
- Alabama state legislative districts
- Alabama State Senate
- Alabama State Senate elections, 2014
- AL.com, "Republican Ritchie Whorton announces candidacy for state House District 22 in Madison County," February 27, 2014
- Alabama Democrats, "Qualified candidates for public office list," accessed February 27, 2014
- Alabama Republican Party, "State Senate," accessed February 27, 2014
- Alabama Secretary of State, "Official Democratic Primary Results," accessed June 20, 2014
- Alabama Secretary of State, "Official Republican Primary Results," accessed June 20, 2014
- Ritchie Whorton, "About," accessed May 7, 2014
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|