|Oklahoma State Senate District 15|
|November 21, 2012-Present|
|November 23, 2016|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 8, 2016|
|Term limits||12 years total in legislature|
|Bachelor's||University of Oklahoma|
|Profession||Small business owner/Pharmacist|
Standridge earned a B.S. from the University of Oklahoma. His professional experience includes owning a pharmacy, writing computer programs that deal with pharmacy management, working as an EMT, and as a former owner of a landscaping company.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Standridge served on the following committees:
|Oklahoma Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Health and Human Services, Vice-chair|
Standridge's campaign highlights the following issues: tax reform, limited government, family values, healthcare, welfare, education and prison reform..
- See also: Oklahoma State Senate elections, 2012
Standridge ran in the 2012 election for Oklahoma Senate District 15. Standridge and Jack Beller advanced to the August 28 primary runoff. Standridge defeated Jack Beller in the primary runoff election on August 28, 2012. He defeated Claudia Griffith in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|State Senate, District 15, General Election, 2012|
|Oklahoma State Senate District 15 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Rob Standridge (advanced to runoff)||46.5%||2,116|
|Jack Beller (advanced to runoff)||25%||1,140|
Comprehensive donor information for Rob Standridge is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Rob Standridge raised a total of $146,296 during that time period. This information was last updated on July 12, 2013.
|Rob Standridge's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Oklahoma State Senate, District 15||$146,296|
|Grand Total Raised||$146,296|
2012Rob Standridge won election to the Oklahoma State Senate in 2012. During that election cycle, Rob Standridge raised a total of $146,296.
|Oklahoma State Senate 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Rob Standridge's campaign in 2012|
|Oklahoma Pharmacists Association||$5,000|
|Bauman, Marion C||$4,500|
|Total Raised in 2012||$146,296|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Rob + Standridge + Oklahoma + Senate'"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Proposed Oklahoma Law Requires 'Pledge Of Allegiance' At Schools - news9.com KWTV
- Proposed Law Requires Students To Recite 'Pledge Of Allegiance' At School - news9.com KWTV
- My 2 Cents: Pledge Of Allegiance In Schools - news9.com KWTV
- Photo captions don't tell the whole story - Norman Transcript
- State senator files bill requiring Pledge of Allegiance be part of every ... - BizPac Review
- Okla. legislators speak to young professionals at annual luncheon - Norman Transcript
Standridge is married with two young daughters.
- Campaign website
- Campaign website issues
- AP Results "Oklahoma State Senate primary elections" Accessed August 28, 2012
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Candidates for State Elective Office 2012," April 13, 2012
- Oklahoma State Election Board - Unofficial 2012 primary results
- Oklahoma State Board of Elections, "Official 2012 Primary Results," June 26, 2012
- followthemoney.org, "Standridge, Rob," Accessed July 12, 2013
- Campaign website
Jonathan Nichols (R)
|Oklahoma State Senate District 15
| Succeeded by|