|Oklahoma State Senate District 15|
|November 21, 2012-Present|
|November 23, 2016|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 8, 2016|
|Term limits||12 years total in legislature|
|Bachelor's||University of Oklahoma|
|Profession||Small business owner/Pharmacist|
Standridge earned his B.S. from the University of Oklahoma. His professional experience includes owning a pharmacy, writing computer programs that deal with pharmacy management, working as an EMT and as a former owner of a landscaping company.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Standridge served on the following committees:
|Oklahoma Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Health and Human Services, Vice-chair|
Standridge's campaign highlighted the following issues:
- Excerpt: "Raised with strong Christian values and now with the greatest desire to provide the best possible world for his children to grow up in, Rob is convinced that we have a desperate need to bring our country back to those core principles upon which this great nation was founded."
- Excerpt: "Rob does not believe in anarchy but believes we need to try to find our way back to the level of freedom our founders craved, risked their lives for, and won after much bloodshed. In our businesses and in our lives we are seeing government ever-encroaching further and further upon our freedoms and liberties."
- Excerpt: "Rob is not against big business, but his heart is with the mom and pop shop just like his own. What we need in the capitol is someone who will fight for the rights and freedoms of small business which is the backbone of our state’s economy."
- Excerpt: "Rob believes we should work towards reducing the state income tax which will allow us to attract more business to Oklahoma, which in turn will help all our small businesses."
- Excerpt: "Rob opposes Obamacare. The major problem with this bill is that it has no meaningful cost controls, and simply increases the size of a pool that is today obscenely abused."
- See also: Oklahoma State Senate elections, 2012
Standridge ran in the 2012 election for Oklahoma Senate District 15. Standridge and Jack Beller advanced to the August 28 primary runoff. Standridge defeated Jack Beller in the primary runoff election on August 28, 2012. He defeated Claudia Griffith in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|State Senate, District 15, General Election, 2012|
|Oklahoma State Senate District 15 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Rob Standridge (advanced to runoff)||46.5%||2,116|
|Jack Beller (advanced to runoff)||25%||1,140|
Comprehensive donor information for Rob Standridge is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Rob Standridge raised a total of $146,296 during that time period. This information was last updated on July 12, 2013.
|Rob Standridge's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Oklahoma State Senate, District 15||$146,296|
|Grand Total Raised||$146,296|
2012Rob Standridge won election to the Oklahoma State Senate in 2012. During that election cycle, Rob Standridge raised a total of $146,296.
|Oklahoma State Senate 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Rob Standridge's campaign in 2012|
|Oklahoma Pharmacists Association||$5,000|
|Bauman, Marion C||$4,500|
|Total Raised in 2012||$146,296|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Standridge and his wife, Lisa, have two young daughters.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Rob + Standridge + Oklahoma + Senate'"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oklahoma State Senate
- Senate Committees
- Oklahoma State Legislature
- Oklahoma state legislative districts
- Rob Standridge for Senate, "A little bit about Rob…"," accessed May 26, 2014
- Rob Standridge for Senate, "Issues"," accessed May 26, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Candidates for State Elective Office 2012," April 13, 2012
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Official Primary Election Results— June 26, 2012," July 6, 2012
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Runoff Primary Election Results— August 28, 2012," accessed May 25, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "General Election Results— November 6, 2012," accessed May 25, 2014
- followthemoney.org, "Standridge, Rob," accessed July 12, 2013
Jonathan Nichols (R)
|Oklahoma State Senate District 15
| Succeeded by|