Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 112|
|January 7, 2015 - present|
|January 8, 2017|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 two-year terms|
Vescovo's Facebook page highlighted the following campaign themes:
|“||There are rights retained by the people. Let’s work toward ideals of smaller government, less regulations, less taxes, less intrusions and more self-reliance.
Let's talk about JOBS and how we can attract them to this district. We need someone to hear the needs of the Middle Class. Why not start with me as I am part of the Middle Class. I am a pro-small business, hard working entrepreneur that understands nothing is free. I have had great successes that have also come with failure.
Social Issues? I have some.... I am a man of integrity regardless of its popularity. I am in love with my Wife and 4 Children. I am Pro-Life and I was ADOPTED. I am a Constitutional Conservative I am Pro-Second Amendment. I am a Turkey Hunting Sportsman
Elections for the office of Missouri House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 25, 2014. Robert Butler defeated Larry Steinkamp in the Democratic primary. Rob Vescovo defeated Charles Groeteke and Avery Fortenberry in the Republican primary. (Fortenberry suspended his campaign and endorsed Vescovo in July.) Butler faced Vescovo in the general election.  Vescovo defeated Butler in the general election.
|Missouri House of Representatives District 112, General Election, 2014|
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 112 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 112 Republican Primary, 2014|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Rob + Vescovo + Missouri + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Missouri House of Representatives
- Missouri House of Representatives District 112
- Missouri House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Missouri State Legislature
- Facebook, "Rob Vescovo for State Representative - About," accessed July 23, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- LinkedIn, "Avery Fortenberry," accessed July 23, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "All Results - State of Missouri - Primary Election - August 5, 2014," accessed August 26, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Certified Candidate List - Primary Election," accessed July 24, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "All Results-State of Missouri-General-November 4, 2014: Unofficial Results," November 8, 2014
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |