Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|California State Assembly District 37|
|Bachelor's||University of Michigan (1973)|
|J.D.||University of San Diego School of Law (1988)|
|| The information about this individual is current as of when his or her last campaign ended. See anything that needs updating? Send a correction to our editors
was a 2012 Republican
candidate for District 37
of the California State Assembly
- 1973: University of Michigan, BA
- Regent University School of Law
- 1988: University of San Diego School of Law, LL.M (concentration in taxation)
- See also: California State Assembly elections, 2012
Walter ran in the 2012 election for California State Assembly District 37. He and incumbent Das Williams (D) advanced past the blanket primary on June 5, 2012. He was subsequently defeated in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|California State Assembly, District 37, General Election, 2012
||Das Williams Incumbent
|| Rob Walter
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Rob + Walter + California + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Rob Walter News Feed