Robert B. Lancia
|Rhode Island House of Representatives, District 16|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Rhode Island College|
|Place of birth||Cranston, RI|
Elections for the office of Rhode Island House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on September 9, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 25, 2014. Incumbent Peter Palumbo will face Kirk McDonough in the Democratic primary, while Robert B. Lancia will face Michael Imbruglia in the Republican primary.
Lancia ran in the 2012 election for Rhode Island State Senate District 27. He was unopposed in the Republican primary on September 11. Incumbent Hanna Gallo was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Lancia and Aram G. Garabedian (I) were defeated by Gallo in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
Lanica seeks to lower taxes and expedite permitting. He is pro-life and supports traditional marriage.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Robert + Lancia + Rhode Island + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Rhode Island House of Representatives
- Rhode Island House of Representatives District 16
- Rhode Island House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Rhode Island General Assembly
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Robert Lancia on LinkedIn
- Profile from Follow the Money