Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Tennessee, District 6|
According to Beasley's website, his campaign themes included:
- National debt: "Reducing the debt will not be an easy task as we have borrowed to the point we now have created an overwhelming dependency on borrowed money."
- Social Security: "I believe it's important that everyone who is legally receiving Social Security benefits continue to get the same benefits they are currently getting."
Beasley was defeated by incumbent Diane Black. Beasley ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing Tennessee's 6th District. He ran as an Independent. He faced incumbent Diane Black (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|U.S. House, Tennessee, District 6 General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Diane Black Incumbent||76.4%||184,383|
|Source: Tennessee Secretary of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
As of August 10, 2012, Beasley did not have any contribution reports on file with the Federal Election Commission.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Scott + Beasley + Tennessee + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Gallery: NFL Week 12 - Canada.com
- Power Ranking the Last 10 College Basketball Player of the Year Award Winners - Bleacher Report
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found