|Indiana House of Representatives District 68|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
|Profession||Retired Plant Fireman, Joseph E. Seagram and Sons|
Bischoff is a retired Plant Fireman with Joseph E. Seagram and Sons. He served in the Indiana State Senate from 1977-1978.
He is FOP Director of the Community Mental Health Center, President/Board Member of the Dearborn County Hospital Foundation, member of the Honorable Order of Kentucky Colonels, Indiana Farm Bureau, Knights of Columbus 3rd Division 4th Degree, Right to Life, and the Saint Lawrence Catholic Church.
In the May 4th primary, Bischoff ran unopposed and received 3,148 votes.
On November 4, 2008, Republican Jud McMillin won re-election to the Indiana House of Representatives District 68 receiving 13,349 votes, ahead of Democrat Robert Bischoff who received 13,847 votes.
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 68 (2008)|
|Jud McMillin (R)||13,349|
|Robert Bischoff (D)||13,847|
In 2008, Bischoff collected $82,829 in donations.
Listed below are those that contributed most to his campaign.
|Indiana Democratic Party||$29,744|
|Indiana State Teachers Association||$10,000|
|International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers||$2,000|
|Electrical Workers Local 212||$2,000|
|Blue River Pac 12/03||$2,000|
|Indiana Builders Association||$1,000|
|Lewis & Kappes||$1,000|
|Comcast of Indiana & Michigan||$1,000|
- Indiana House of Representatives - Robert Bischoff
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998, 1996, 1994
- Bob Bischoff on Facebook
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Bischoff
- Indiana Secretary of State, "2010 Official General Election Results," accessed March 6, 2014
- Indiana Secretary of State, "2010 Official Primary Election Results," accessed March 6, 2014
- Indiana Secretary of State, "2008 Official election results," accessed March 6, 2014
- Bischoff Campaign Donors
|Indiana House of Representatives District 68
| Succeeded by|
State of Indiana
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | State Examiner | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utility Regulatory Commission |