Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Attorney General of South Carolina|
|High school||Bishop England High School|
|Bachelor's||The Citadel, The Military College of South Carolina|
|J.D.||University of South Carolina School of Law|
- Bishop England High School (1982)
- The Citadel, The Military College of South Carolina (1986)
- J.D. University of South Carolina School of Law (1989)
Immediately after graduating from law school, Bolchoz was named Deputy District Attorney for the Ninth Circuit, in which he managed daily administrative operations and directed prosecution of criminal matters. He remained in the position until 1995 when he became the Chief Deputy for the State Attorney General's Office, a role he continued to fulfill for three years. In January 2000, he was appointed as Vice President and Counsel for the financial industry, ING. Five years later, Bolchoz was promoted to Vice President and General Manager within the company. It was in 2009 that he founded his own private practice, Robert Bolchoz, Esq.
|2010 Race for Attorney General - Republican Primary|
|Michael Alan Wilson (R)||39.0%|
|William Leighton Lord, III (R)||37.1%|
|Robert Bolchoz (R)||23.9%|
- Robert Bolchoz personal website
- Robert Bolchoz's Facebook profile
- Robert Bolchoz's Twitter account
- Project Vote Smart - Robert Bolchoz biography
- Bolchoz.com 2010 Campaign website
The Internet Archive's Wayback Machine was used to recall this version of the website from June 11, 2010.
- Palmetto Scoop "Bolchoz Makes 3 Running for AG" 27 Oct. 2009
- South Carolina State Election Commission - 2010 Republican and Democratic Primary Election Results
- Even though Michael Alan Wilson received the most votes, he failed to receive over fifty percent of those votes required by South Carolina state law. A runoff election between the top two vote recipients, therefore, was required to decide who went on to the general election.