|Rhode Island House of Representatives 32|
|January 6, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||University of Rhode Island|
|J.D.||New England School of Law|
Craven earned his B.A. from the University of Rhode Island in 1980 and his J.D. from the New England School of Law in 1983. His professional experience includes working as an attorney at Robert E. Craven and Associates and as an assistant solicitor for the Town of Charlestown and the City of East Providence.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Craven served on the following committees:
|Rhode Island Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Small Business|
Elections for the office of Rhode Island House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on September 9, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 25, 2014. Incumbent Robert Craven is unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Sharon Gamba is unopposed in the Republican primary.
Craven won election in the 2012 election for Rhode Island House of Representatives District 32. Craven was unopposed in the September 11 Democratic primary and defeated incumbent Laurence Ehrhardt (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Rhode Island House of Representatives, District 32, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Robert Craven Sr.||54%||4,067|
|Republican||Laurence Ehrhardt Incumbent||45.7%||3,440|
Comprehensive donor information for Robert Craven is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Robert Craven raised a total of $10,280 during that time period. This information was last updated on August 2, 2013.
|Robert Craven's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Rhode Island House of Representatives, District 32||$10,280|
|Grand Total Raised||$10,280|
2012Robert Craven won election to the Rhode Island House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Robert Craven raised a total of $10,280.
|Rhode Island House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Robert Craven's campaign in 2012|
|National Education Association Rhode Island||$750|
|Coventry Teachers Alliance||$300|
|Rhode Island Council 94||$300|
|Total Raised in 2012||$10,280|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Craven and his wife, Susan, have two sons.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Robert + Craven + Rhode Island + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Rhode Island House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Rhode Island General Assembly
- Joint Committees
- Rhode Island state legislative districts
- Profile from the Rhode Island House of Representatives
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- Project Vote Smart, "Rep. Craven," accessed June 10, 2014
- Rhode Island Secretary of State, "Candidates for Representative in General Assembly," accessed June 30, 2014
- Candidates in Upcoming Elections, "Rhode Island Secretary of State," accessed July 10, 2012
- State of Rhode Island Board of Elections, "2012 Statewide Primary Results," accessed June 10, 2014
- State of Rhode Island Board of Elections, "2012 Statewide General Election Results," accessed June 10, 2014
- followthemoney.org, "Craven, Robert," accessed August 2, 2013
Laurence Ehrhardt (R)
|Rhode Island House of Representatives - District 32
| Succeeded by|