Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Florida, District 18|
|High school||Martin County High School (1963)|
|Bachelor's||Florida Atlantic University|
- Florida Atlantic University, BA
- 1963: Martin County High School
- 1965 - 1968: Dispatcher for the Martin County Sheriff’s Office
- 1968 - 1969: Patrolman for the Stuart Police Department
- 1969: Appointed as the first detective in the history of the city and implemented their criminal records and identification files
Crowder served as the undersheriff for 8 years in St. Lucie County before serving as Sheriff of Martin County for the past 20 years.
Crowder ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing Florida's 18th District. He sought the nomination on the Republican ticket. Candidates wishing to run were required to file by the signature filing deadline of June 8, 2012. The primary elections were held on August 14, 2012. Crowder was defeated by incumbent Allen West in the Republican primary on August 14, 2012.
|U.S. House, Florida, District 18 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Allen West Incumbent||74.4%||45,761|
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |