Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Virginia House of Delegates District 38|
|1993 - 2010|
He has worked as a marketing director and realtor.
Hull lost the June 9, 2009 Primary for the Democratic nomination in the 38th District to Kaye Kory.
Delegate Hull speaking about gun violence
On his official website Hull states, "I have fought to improve public education and I have worked to improve traffic and transportation and successfully helped pass legislation to increase funding for better roads in Northern Virginia.
I have consistently protected a woman’s right to choose, sponsored legislation to ban guns from recreation centers, and had a 100 percent environmental voting record last year."
- Counties, Cities and Towns Committee, Virginia House
- Finance Committee, Virginia House
- General laws Committee, Virginia House
- Subcommittee on Housing
In 2009, Hull lost his bid for re-election to the Virginia House of Delegates.
- HB 1784 Government, local; equalizes municipal and county taxing authority. *
- HB 1785 Disclosure requirements; adds to list of exceptions.
- HB 1789 Family life education; instruction on all topics must be both medically accurate & age appropriate.
The top 5 donors to Hull's 2007 campaign:
- 1. VA Assoc of Realtors $7,000
- 2. Democratic Party of VA $5,811
- 3. Home Builders Assoc of VA $3,825
- 4. Northern VA Assoc of Realtors $3,000
- 5. Dominion $2,500
- Delegate Bob Hull official website
- Virginia House of Delegates - Rep. Hull
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions:2007, 2005, 2003, 2001, 1999
- Richmond Sunlight profile
|Virginia House of Delegates District 38
| Succeeded by|
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |