For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Robert Rankin Doggart|
|Former candidate for|
|U.S. House, Tennessee, District 4|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Thomas A. Edison State College|
Doggart earned his A.S./AS-T, BS/A-ST from Thomas A. Edison State College in 1994. He went on to earn his MBA and Ph.D. from LaSalle University in 1999.
Professionally, Doggart has worked in the nuclear, fossil, hydroelectric and associated engineering fields for the past 40 years. He currently works as a certified quality engineer for the American Society for Quality. He has been with the company since 1980.
Doggart submitted the following statement to Ballotpedia:
|“||1. The integrity of the United States Constitution.
2. The protection of the American people, land , and our form of government by the professional military establishment.
|U.S. House, Tennessee District 4 General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Scott DesJarlais Incumbent||58.3%||84,781|
|Source: Tennessee Secretary of State Vote totals above are unofficial and will be updated once official totals are made available.|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Robert + Doggart + Tennessee + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- Tennessee's 4th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Tennessee's 4th Congressional District
- Tennessee.gov, "Governor, United States Senate, and United States House of Representatives Petitions Filed by Qualifying Deadline," accessed April 3, 2014
- Huffington Post, "Election 2014," accessed November 6, 2014
- Information submitted through Ballotpedia's biographical submission form on April 15, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.