Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Illinois Human Rights Commission|
|Elections and appointments|
- Bachelor's degree in management science, Case Western Reserve University
- Masters of Business Administration degree, Baldwin-Wallace College
- Graduated from the United States Marine Corps Command and Staff College- Washington, District of Columbia
Enriquez was named in 1999 to head the transfer of a foreign Ford automotive capability company from overseas to Glendale Heights, Illinois. Six years later, he was appointed to a state mandated Republican seat on the Illinois Human Rights Commission where he helps modify or reverse adjudicated punitive and damage complaints throughout the State under the Illinois Human Rights Act.
- Board Member, River Valley Workforce Investment Board
- Former President and Board Member, Aurora Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- 2010 Race for Secretary of State - Republican Primary
- Robert Enriquez ran unopposed in this contest
|2010 Race for Secretary of State - General Election |
|Democratic Party||Jesse White||69.9%|
|Republican Party||Robert Enriquez||27.0%|
|Libertarian Party||Josh Hanson||3.1%|
According to Follow the Money, Enriquez has raised $30,917 in 2010 for his secretary of state campaign as of September 28, 2010. 
Listed below are the top five contributors:
|Dave Flores Productions||$3,700|
|Citizens for Christine Radogno||$1,000|
Enriquez currently resides in Aurora, Illinois with his wife, Dania. The couple has had four children together - Noelia, Adriana, Alexandra, and Robert Jr.
Robert Enriquez for Secretary of State
3015 E. New York St., #A2-138
Aurora, IL 60504
Phone: (312) 675-2010
- Robert Enriquez's Twitter account
- Project Vote Smart - Robert Enriquez biography
- Ilstatesec.com 2010 Campaign website
The Internet Archive's Wayback Machine was used to recall this version of the website from May 5, 2010.