Robert F. Goff
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Georgia House of Representatives, District 1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Commissioner of Dade County, GA - District 3|
Elections for the office of Georgia House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014; a runoff election will take place where necessary on July 22, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 7, 2014. Thomas A. "Tom" McMahan was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent John V. Deffenbaugh and Robert F. Goff advanced past W. Alan Painter in the Republican primary. Deffenbaugh defeated Goff in a runoff election on July 22, 2014. McMahan will face will face Deffenbaugh in the general election.
|Georgia House of Representatives, District 1 Republican Primary, 2014|
|John Deffenbaugh Incumbent||45%||1,519|
|Robert F. Goff||27.9%||941|
|Georgia House of Representatives, District 1 Runoff Republican Primary, 2014|
|John Deffenbaugh Incumbent||55.1%||1,351|
|Robert F. Goff||44.9%||1,103|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Robert + Goff + Georgia + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Georgia House of Representatives
- Georgia House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Georgia State Legislature
- Georgia House of Representatives District 1
- Times Free Press, "Qualifying ends for Georgia primaries," March 8, 2014
- 'Chattanooga Times Free Press, "Steve Tarvin wins re-election in Georgia's District 2 primary; District 1 in runoff," May 21, 2014
- Georgia Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 10, 2014
- Georgia Secretary of State, "GA - Election Results," accessed May 28, 2014
- Georgia Secretary of State, "Official runoff election results," accessed August 29, 2014
State of Georgia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | State Superintendent of Schools | Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioner | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |