|Former candidate for|
|U.S. House, Ohio, District 5|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Delphos Jefferson High School|
|Bachelor's||Midwestern Baptist College|
|Service/branch||United States Navy|
|Religion||Christian, Church of God|
was a 2014 Democratic
candidate who sought election to the U.S. House
to represent the 5th Congressional District
He was defeated by Rep. Bob Latta
(R) in the general election on November 4, 2014.
- See also: Ohio's 5th Congressional District elections, 2014
Fry ran in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Ohio's 5th District. Fry ran unopposed for the Democratic nomination in the primary on May 6, 2014. He was defeated by Rep. Bob Latta (R) in the general election.
|U.S. House, Ohio District 5 General Election, 2014
||Bob Latta Incumbent
|| Robert Fry
|| Eric Eberly
|Source: Ohio Secretary of State Vote totals above are unofficial and will be updated once official totals are made available.
Candidates for Congress were required to file up to seven main reports with the Federal Election Commission during the 2014 elections season. Below are Fry's reports.
|Robert Fry (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|April Quarterly||April 9, 2014||$0.00||$26,610.72||$(19,383.69)||$7,227.03|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Robert + Fry + Ohio + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Robert Fry News Feed
- ↑ Official Campaign Facebook page, "Info," accessed February 13, 2014
- ↑ Politico, "2014 Ohio House Election Results," accessed November 11, 2014
- ↑ The Huffington Post, "Election 2014," accessed November 4, 2014
- ↑ Associated Press, "Ohio Primary Election Results," accessed May 7, 2014
- ↑ Federal Election Commission, "Robert Fry Summary Report," accessed May 13, 2014
- ↑ Federal Election Commission, "Robert Fry April Quarterly," accessed May 13, 2014