Robert Hill (Florida)
|Florida House of Representatives District 7|
|Bachelor's||University of West Florida (1969)|
|Associate's||Chipola College (1967)|
|Master's||Vermont College (1983)|
- 1967: Associate’s Degree from Chipola College
- 1969: Bachelor’s Degree from the University of West Florida
- 1983: Masters Degree from Vermont College
Hill is the current Liberty County Clerk of the Court and the current Liberty County Administrator.
Hill ran in the 2012 election for Florida House of Representatives District 7. Hill defeated Thomas Dickens and A.J. Smith in the Democratic primary on August 14, 2012, and was defeated by Halsey Beshears (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Florida House of Representatives, District 7, General Election, 2012|
|Florida House of Representatives, District 7 Democratic Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Robert + Hill + Florida + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Erie County Real Estate Transactions - Buffalo News
- Kayla Shavers Left Kids In Frigid Car To Go Hog Hunting: Cops - Huffington Post (satire)
- Top US corporations funneled $185 million to political nonprofits - TucsonSentinel.com
- Josh Garrick: Culture for Your Calendar - Seminole Voice
- NASCAR considers radical Chase changes - High Point Enterprise
- Family and show horses stranded by storm, but Eden made room for them all - Hamburg Sun
- HUFFPOST HILL - NSA To Curb Surveillance Of Your Obamaphone - Huffington Post
- Obama on domestic snooping: Trust me - Fox News
- Crews chase flare-ups in California fire - ABC-7.com WZVN News for Fort Myers ... - WZVN-TV
- Behind the Sign: The Lost Meanings of the Original Hollywood Sign - KCET
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |