Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Grafton 9|
|December 3, 2014 - present|
|December 6, 2016|
|Years in position||1|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|First elected||November 4, 2014|
|Next general||November 8, 2016|
2015 legislative session
At the beginning of the 2015 legislative session, Hull served on the following committees:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2015|
Elections for the office of New Hampshire House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on September 9, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 13, 2014. Jeremy J. Olson and Judy Wallick were unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Jeff Shackett and Robert Hull defeated Eric T. Rottenecker in the Republican primary. Olson, Wallick, Shackett and Hull faced off in the general election. After a mandatory recount that took place on Friday, November 14, 2014, Shackett and Hull defeated Olson, Wallick and write-in candidate Rottenecker.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives Grafton 9 District, General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Jeff Shackett Incumbent||32.4%||1,972|
|Democratic||Jeremy J. Olson||16.2%||990|
|Independent||Eric T. Rottenecker||0.3%||18|
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Grafton 9 District Republican Primary, 2014|
|Jeff Shackett Incumbent||46%||600|
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Grafton 9 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Skip Reilly Incumbent||37.2%||499|
|Jeff Shackett Incumbent||27.3%||367|
Hull failed to advance past the November 2, 2010, general election.
Hull advanced past the September 14 primary election. He faced incumbent Chuck Townsend (D), incumbent Suzanne Laliberte (D), incumbent Catherine Mulholland (D), Charles Sova (R),and Paul Mirski (R) in the November 2 general election.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Grafton 10 general election (2010)|
|Paul Mirski (R)||1,741|
|Charles Sova (R)||1,701|
|Chuck Townsend (D)||1,629|
|Robert Hull (R)||1,592|
|Catherine Mulholland (D)||1,524|
|Suzanne Laliberte (D)||1,491|
Legislative scorecards are used to evaluate elected public officials based on voting record. Some scorecards are created by political advocacy groups with a focus on specific issues, while others are developed by newspapers and are broad in scope. Scorecards are meant to be used as a tool for voters to have a quick picture of whether their views align with a particular legislator's record.
Because scorecards can be specific to particular issues or general to a state’s legislative term, for example, each report should be considered on its own merits. Each entity that publishes these reports uses different methodologies and definitions for the terms used.
Please see our writing guidelines if you would like to add results from an individual scorecard to this legislator's profile.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Robert + Hull + New + Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Hampshire House of Representatives
- House Committees
- New Hampshire General Court
- New Hampshire state legislative districts
- Profile from the New Hampshire House of Representatives
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- New Hampshire General Court
- Primary candidate list for 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2014 Filing Period," accessed July 1, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "RECOUNTS - General Election – November 4, 2014," accessed November 7, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "State Representative - 2014 General Election," accessed November 16, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2012 General Election Results," accessed May 15, 2014