Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Minnesota State Senate District 67|
|Master's||College of Saint Scholastica|
- See also: Minnesota State Senate elections, 2012
Humphrey ran in the 2012 election for Minnesota State Senate District 67. He was defeated by Foung Hawj in the Democratic primary on August 14. Incumbent John Harrington (D) did not run for re-election.
|Minnesota State Senate, District 67 Democratic Primary, 2012|
Humphrey lists his top priorities as keeping the Eastside a safe and welcoming place for families, improving public safety, and promoting economic development.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Robert + Humphrey + Minnesota + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- June 20, 1963 - President John F. Kennedy's Final Visit To WV - WCHS-TV8
- Big Chuck Salutes Sen. Bob Dole on Veterans Day, 2013 (VIDEO) - CNY News
- JFK's Echoes Still Heard In US Senate - Huffington Post
- Jake Sullivan: Minneapolis native among those to hatch Iranian nuclear deal - MinnPost.com
- Senate Votes For Nuclear Option - Huffington Post
- Analysis: In life, Kennedy, a US Senator from Massachusetts changed New ... - Nashua Telegraph
- Iowa Sen. Tom Harkin is not slowing down as term draws to end - The Republic
- Senate Approves Extension Of Program To Combat AIDS - Huffington Post
- How Lyndon Johnson handled transition of presidency - Pittsburgh Post Gazette
- Initially divided by visit, Decatur warmed to Kennedy - Herald & Review
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found