Robert J. Buhrle
|Former candidate for|
|California State Assembly, District 33|
Buhrle's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "Support Small Businesses by reducing the laws and regulations to start one. Making the list of rules more startup friendly. The Creation of new State and County Jobs will help stimulate the economy and give people hope towards a brighter future. With that hope, people will be more likely willing to buy and invest in themselves, their happiness, in other people and in their country."
- Excerpt: "Propose the Integration of Online Education from Experts in their respective fields that may be from different countries on top of the education in the classroom. There are many people who cannot study abroad and enrich themselves in the culture of another country, because the costs of airfare and living expenses may be much higher than in the U.S depending on the country. Offer online courses that are easily affordable and can supplement together with courses students are currently taking."
- Excerpt: "Assisting Hospitals – With proper budgeting and government grants to restructure hospital training programs for maximum efficiency as well as effectiveness so that New Grad RN’s can get the training they need to enter the workforce. So many newly graduated RN’s are still without jobs because it is too expensive for hospitals to train new people."
- Excerpt: "Getting Financial Support and Approval for the creation of Desalinization plants in Northern California is absolutely critical and must be done so immediately, in order to protect the future. We need to support the State Water project and give assistance to small water districts."
Elections for the office of California State Assembly took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 3, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 7, 2014. John Coffey (D) and Jay Obernolte (R) defeated Michelle Ambrozic (R), Art Bishop (R), Robert J. "Bob" Buhrle (R), Robert Larivee (R), Jerry J. Laws (R), Scott Markovich (R), Rick Roelle (R) and Brett Savage (R) in the blanket primary. Obernolte defeated Coffey in the general election.
|California State Assembly, District 33, General Election, 2014|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Robert + Buhrle + California + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- California State Assembly
- California State Assembly elections, 2014
- California State Legislature
- California State Assembly District 33
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- robertjbobbuhrle.com, "Issues," accessed May 12, 2014
- California Secretary of State, "Official 2014 Primary election candidate list," accessed March 27, 2014
- California Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed July 15, 2014
- California Secretary of State, "Official general election results," accessed December 14, 2014
State of California
|Ballot measures by year||
1910 | 1911 | 1912 | 1914 | 1915 | 1916 | 1919 | 1920 | 1922 | 1924 | 1926 | 1928 | 1930 | 1932 | 1933 | 1934 | 1935 | 1936 | 1938 | 1939 | 1940 | 1942 | 1944 | 1946 | 1948 | 1949 | 1950 | 1952 | 1954 | 1956 | 1958 | 1960 | 1962 | 1964 | 1966 | 1968 | 1970 | 1972 | 1973 | 1974 | 1976 | 1978 | 1980 | 1982 | 1984 | 1986 | 1988 | 1990 | 1992 | 1993 | 1994 | 1996 | 1998 | 2000 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2006 (local) | 2008 | 2008 (local) | 2009 | 2009 (local) | 2010 | 2010 (local) | 2011 (local) | 2012 | 2012 (local) | 2014 | 2016 |
|State executive offices||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Controller | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary for Natural Resources | Director of Industrial Relations | President of Public Utilities |