For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Illinois House of Representatives District 98|
|Bachelor's||Lewis University (1998)|
|Master's||Lewis University (2004)|
|Profession||Executive Director of the Community Service Council|
Kalnicky earned his B.A. and M.B.A. from Lewis University in 1998 and 2004, respectively. He is currently employed as executive director of the Community Service Council.
Kalnicky ran for election in the 2012 election for Illinois House of Representatives District 98. Kalnicky defeated Janet Silosky in the March 20 Republican primary and was defeated by Natalie Manley (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 98, General Election, 2012|
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 96 Republican Primary, 2012|
Kalnicky's campaign website listed the following endorsements:
- Illinois House Minority Leader, Tom Cross
- John Noak, Mayor of Romeoville
- Roger C Claar, Mayor of Bolingbrook
- Michael Collins, Mayor of Plainfield
- Will County Treasurer Steve Weber
Kalnicky and his wife, Catherine, have three daughters.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Robert + Kalnicky + Illinois + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Kalnicky for State Rep Facebook page
- Robert Kalnicky on Twitter
- Candidate LinkedIn page
- Illinois State Board of Elections, "Candidate List," accessed December 5, 2011
- Illinois State Board of Elections, "Official 2012 Primary Results," accessed May 14, 2014
- Illinois State Board of Elections, “Official Vote - November 6, 2012 General Election,” accessed January 18, 2013
- Robert Kalnicky, "Endorsements," accessed October 25, 2012
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |