|Former candidate for|
|California State Assembly, District 33|
Larivee's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "I do not believe in taxation or legislation, but education. We need to make sure that we educate the 33rd District on water conservation. Then to further water conservation we need additional programs besides cash for grass. As your Assemblyman it is my job to try to get those funds for such programs. The cost of those programs will be paid for through the savings from water conservation."
- Excerpt: "Our traffic study indicated that it may be highly prudent to consider a I215 artery running from the top of the Cajon Pass out to the Eastern parts of Apple Valley and reconnecting with either I15 or the High Desert corridor. As your Assemblyman I believe it my job to champion the cause for need budget allocations for our transportation infrastructure."
- Excerpt: "Public Safety is always going to be an issue if we depend on government. Public Safety starts at home. It starts with our children. Parents and guardians need to get more involved in their children's lives. To many times I see parents let their children go off without checking up on them. The excuse of lack of public programs can be replaced with family outings and adventures."
- Excerpt: "Help Cities and communites remove the State level impediments that stimy their economies and attract new businesses to the area."
Our Kids Our Families
- Excerpt: "If elected I plan to have a family page on my website. this page will be dedicated to informing families of the various activities and resources available for families through out the 33rd District."
Elections for the office of California State Assembly took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 3, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 7, 2014. John Coffey (D) and Jay Obernolte (R) defeated Michelle Ambrozic (R), Art Bishop (R), Robert J. "Bob" Buhrle (R), Robert Larivee (R), Jerry J. Laws (R), Scott Markovich (R), Rick Roelle (R) and Brett Savage (R) in the blanket primary. Obernolte defeated Coffey in the general election.
|California State Assembly, District 33, General Election, 2014|
In 2014, Larivee's endorsements included the following:
- California Small Business Associaton - CSBA
- Christian Voter Guide - electionforum.com
- California Republican National Hispanic Assembly - www.ca-rnha.org
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Robert + Larivee + California + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- California State Assembly
- California State Assembly elections, 2014
- California State Legislature
- California State Assembly District 33
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- larivee4assembly.nationbuilder.com, "District 33 Issues," accessed May 12, 2014 (dead link)
- California Secretary of State, "Official 2014 Primary election candidate list," accessed March 27, 2014
- California Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed July 15, 2014
- California Secretary of State, "Official general election results," accessed December 14, 2014
- larivee4assembly.nationbuilder.com, "Endorsements," accessed May 12, 2014 (dead link)