Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Illinois House of Representatives District 103|
|High school||Urbana High School|
|Bachelor's||Illinois State University|
|Place of birth||Urbana, IL|
|Profession||Small business owner|
Meister's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Create a Business-Friendly Enviornment
- Excerpt: "Lower state taxes, licensing & insurance requirements on all small businesses. Remove fines, fees and penalties and replace them with incentives for businesses to provide good wages, health benefits or become more environmentally friendly. Attract more large corporations and small businesses to Illinois by lowering business regulations."
- Political Reform
- Excerpt: "Create term limits for Illinois legislators. Remove the pension program for politicians in the future. Cap the pensions for current law makers at $100,000 a yr."
- Protect our Liberties
- Excerpt: "Put more faith in our Constitution, including 2nd ammendment (sic) gun ownership. Keep Illinois bureaucrats from intruding on private
Meister ran in the 2012 election for Illinois House of Representatives District 103. Meister was unopposed in the Republican primary on March 20, 2012, and was defeated by incumbent Naomi D. Jakobsson in the November 6 general election.
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 103, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Naomi D. Jakobsson Incumbent||69.2%||22,276|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Robert + Meister + Illinois + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Robert Meister on Facebook
- Robert Meister on Twitter
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Robert Meister, "Platform," accessed October 25, 2012
- Illinois State Board of Elections "Candidate List," December 5, 2011
- Illinois State Board of Elections, "Official 2012 Primary Results"
- Illinois State Board of Elections, “Official Vote - November 6, 2012 General Election,” accessed January 18, 2013
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |