|Kansas House of Representatives District 15|
|January 14, 2013 - Present|
|January 12, 2015|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Kansas House of Representatives District 26|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Montgomery served on the following committees:
|Kansas Committee Assignments, 2012|
|• Federal and State Affairs|
|• Corrections and Juvenile Justice|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Montgomery served on the following committees:
|Kansas Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Financial Institutions|
|• Veterans, Military and Homeland Security|
Montgomery won election in the 2012 election for Kansas House of Representatives District 15. He defeated Elliot Lahn in the August 7 Republican primary and ran unopposed in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 15 Republican Primary, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Montgomery is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Montgomery raised a total of $19,470 during that time period. This information was last updated on June 12, 2013.
|Bob Montgomery's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Kansas State House, District 15||$19,470|
|Grand Total Raised||$19,470|
2012Montgomery won election to the Kansas House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Montgomery raised a total of $19,470.
|Kansas House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Bob Montgomery's campaign in 2012|
|Kansas Association of Realtors||$1,000|
|Ash Grove Cement||$1,000|
|Kansas State Farm Insurance Agents||$800|
|Total Raised in 2012||$19,470|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Kansas Freedom Index
The Kansas Policy Institute, Kansas’s "first free market think tank," releases its legislator scorecard as a part of its Kansas Freedom Index for Kansas state representatives and senators once a year. The Score Card gives each legislator a score from 1%-100% based on how they voted in the prior legislative term on specific issues which the Kansas Policy Institute thought were pro-limited government policies.
Bob Montgomery received a score of 69.0% in the 2013 index.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Robert + Montgomery + Kansas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Ala. governor dealing with Boeing, Airbus - Kansas City Star
- States grovel before Boeing in bid for 777X jobs - Montgomery Advertiser
- The business of politics is a billion-dollar industry - Bellingham Herald
- Today in History, Dec. 1 - Waterbury Republican American
- Top food-safety sleuth Bill Keene, 56, dies - Montgomery Advertiser
- The business of politics a billion-dollar industry - Kansas City Star
- Out of Our Past: Dec. 2 - Statesville Record & Landmark
- Today in History - ABC News
- The Gun Report: Thanksgiving Weekend Edition - New York Times (blog)
- Jimmy Allison, others about to turn on Christmas lights - Diboll Free Press
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ Kansas Secretary of State, "Candidates for the 2012 primary (official)," retrieved July 16, 2012.
- ↑ C-SPAN, "Kansas - Summary Vote Results," retrieved August 7, 2012.
- ↑ Kansas Secretary of State, "2012 Kansas General Election Results," accessed November 7, 2012
- ↑ followthemoney.org, "Montgomery, Bob," Accessed June 12, 2013
- ↑ "Kansas Freedom Index"
- ↑ 2013 Kansas Policy Index
Arlen Siegfreid (R)
|Kansas House of Representatives District 15
| Succeeded by|
|Kansas House of Representatives District 26
January 11, 2011–2012
| Succeeded by|
State of Kansas
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Wildlife and Parks | Secretary of Labor | Corporation Commission |