|Rhode Island House of Representatives, District 59|
is a 2014 Independent
candidate for District 59
of the Rhode Island House of Representatives
- See also: Rhode Island House of Representatives elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Rhode Island House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on September 9, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 25, 2014. John Arcaro will face Jean P. Barros in the Democratic primary. Robert P. Venturini is running as an Independent candidate.
- See also: Rhode Island State Senate elections, 2012
Venturini ran in the 2012 election for Rhode Island State Senate District 15. Incumbent Donna Nesselbush ran unopposed in the Democratic primary. Venturini was defeated by Nesselbush in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Rhode Island State Senate, District 15, General Election, 2012
||Donna Nesselbush Incumbent
|| Robert P. Venturini
- See also: Rhode Island lieutenant gubernatorial election, 2010 and Lieutenant Governor elections, 2010
Venturini ran for Lieutenant Governor of Rhode Island in 2010. He and Robert Healey (I) were defeated by Elizabeth Roberts (D) in the general election on November 2, 2010.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Robert + Venturini + Rhode Island + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Robert Venturini News Feed
- ↑ Rhode Island Secretary of State, "Candidates for Representative in General Assembly," accessed June 30, 2014
- ↑ Candidates in Upcoming Elections, "Rhode Island Secretary of State," accessed July 6, 2012
- ↑ Rhode Island State Board of Elections, "2010 General Election: Lieutenant Governor," updated November 8, 2010 at 11:46, accessed November 15, 2010