Robert R. Ryan
|Robert R. Ryan|
|Ohio House of Representatives District 28|
Ryan ran in the 2012 election for Ohio House, District 28. Ryan was unopposed in the Libertarian primary and was defeated by Mike Wilson (R) and incumbent Connie Pillich (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 28, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Connie Pillich Incumbent||52%||33,588|
|Libertarian||Robert R. Ryan||4.4%||2,860|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Robert + Ryan + Ohio + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Massive cable deal would make Comcast too powerful for some - Reuters India
- 1 The Spokane Battle - The Spokesman Review
- Local reps cast debt limit votes along party lines - WFMJ
- Hillsborough real estate transactions for Feb. 16 - Tampabay.com (blog)
- 10 under $10 - The Spokesman Review
- Probe Rep. Petri for Pentagon Contractor Conflict of Interest - Huffington Post
- How to Put the Moves on Your Man This V-Day - Huffington Post Canada
- Fish and Chipps: Why I choose sports journalism - Daily Free Press (subscription)
- House Punts on Debt Ceiling, Cedes Power of the Purse - Budget & Tax News
- Colin Farrell Talks 'Terrifying' Sober Sex - Huffington Post
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |