Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Board Member, South-Western City Schools, At-large|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 5, 2013|
Ragland is an accounting technician for the Defense Finance and Accounting Serving. He previously served on the district's levy committee in 2005 and has been a PTA member since 1995.
About the district
- See also: South-Western City Schools, Ohio
In terms of graduation rate and average household income, Franklin County overperformed in these areas. The graduation rate was 89.3% compared to 87.8% statewide. The average household income was $50,045 compared to $48,071 in the entire state. Franklin County underperformed in terms of poverty rate with 17.4%, while the poverty rate for Ohio was 14.8%.
|Racial Demographics, 2010|
|Race||Franklin County (%)||Ohio (%)|
|Hispanic or Latino||5.0||3.3|
|Two or More Races||2.9||2.0|
Note: The United States Census Bureau considers "Hispanic or Latino" to be a place of origin, not a race. Therefore, the Census allows citizens to report both their race and that they are from a "Hispanic or Latino" place of origin simultaneously. As a result, the percentages in each column of the racial demographics table will exceed 100 percent. Each column will add up to 100 percent after removing the "Hispanic or Latino" place of origin percentages.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Robert + Ragland + South-Western + City + Schools + Ohio"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- This Week Community News, "Top vote-getters: Smith for board, Rauck for trustee," November 5, 2013
- Alan Froman, Grove City Record, "Four candidates vying for 3 seats on board," published August 19, 2013
- U.S. Census, "Quick Facts: Franklin County," accessed October 21, 2013
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
- United States Census Bureau, "Frequently Asked Questions," accessed April 21, 2014