|Former candidate for|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 73|
Regan's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "I believe that the best form of welfare is a well paying job and to that end, I am making economic development and job creation the core issue of my campaign."
- Excerpt: "Community development in the form of liberty and freedom will also be a key issue, from 2nd amendment rights, to religious liberty and freedom as well as working to lower taxes, we must work together to protect the freedoms our founders gave us."
- Excerpt: "In order to help enhance and encourage accountability for myself and others in Lansing, I pledge for transparency in government. Public awareness and transparency will help hold the feet to the fire of elected officials"
- Excerpt: "I am a father of four, a son and three daughters, and as such hold traditional family and pro-life values dear to my heart."
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Mary Polonowski was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Chris Afendoulis defeated six other challengers in the Republican primary. Afendoulis defeated Polonowski in the general election.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 73 General Election, 2014|
In 2014, Regan's endorsements included:
- Right to Life of Michigan
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Robert + Regan + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan House of Representatives
- Michigan House of Representatives District 73
- Michigan House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Michigan State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Profile from Vote-USA
- Robert Regan on Facebook
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- regan4michigan.com, "Issues," accessed July 31, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed August 6, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed December 5, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan General Candidate Listing," accessed September 8, 2014
- Right to Life of Michigan, "Elections," accessed June 18, 2014
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |