|North Carolina House of Representatives District 54|
|January 29, 2014-present|
|January 1, 2015|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Appointed||January 24, 2014|
|Appointed by||Chatham and Lee county Democrats|
|Bachelor's||UNC Chapel Hill|
|J.D.||UNC School of Law|
Reives earned his B.S. in Business Administration/Finance from UNC Chapel Hill and his J.D. from the UNC School of Law. His professional experience includes working as an attorney at Wilson & Reives Attorney's at Law.
Elections for the office of North Carolina House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on May 6, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 28, 2014. Incumbent Robert Reives will face Barry Burns in the Democratic primary, while Andy Wilkie is unopposed in the Republican primary.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Robert + Reives + North Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- North Carolina House of Representatives
- House Committees
- North Carolina General Assembly
- North Carolina state legislative districts
- Profile from the North Carolina House of Representatives
- Profile from Open States
- Robert Reives on Facebook
- www.therepublic.com, "Sanford lawyer Reives is replacement for Deb McManus in North Carolina House," accessed February 6, 2014
- wilsonreiveslaw.com, "About Robert T. Reives, II," accessed February 6, 2014
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "Primary Candidate List Grouped by Contest," accessed March 10, 2014
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "General Election Candidate List Grouped by Contest," accessed March 10, 2014
Deb McManus (D)
|North Carolina House - District 54
January 29, 2014–present
| Succeeded by|
State of North Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utilities |