|Massachusetts House of Representatives Second Worcester|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Rice is an attorney.
He is a member of the Acadien Social Club, Gardner Arts Lottery Council, Gardner Museum, Gardner United Way, Massachusetts Bar Association, Montachusett Regional Vocational Technical School Committee, Northern Worcester County Bar Association, Polish American Citizens Club, and the Worcester County Bar Association.
- Labor and Workforce Development Joint Committee (Vice-Chair)
- Ways and Means
- Economic Development and Emerging Technologies Joint Committee
Rice did not run for re-election in 2010.
Rice raised $27,972 for his campaign while Kamuda raised $527.
|Massachusetts State House of Representatives, Second Worcester (2008)|
|Robert L. Rice (D)||11,921|
|Carolyn A. Kamuda (I)||4,521|
Rice raised $27,972 in the 2008 election cycle.
His major contributors are listed below.
|Massachusetts Democratic Party||$4,041|
|Massachusetts Correction Officers Federated Union||$1,000|
|1199 SEIU United Healthcare Workers East||$500|
- Rob Rice's personal website
- Massachusetts House of Representatives - Rep. Robert Rice
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006
- Rob Rice on Facebook
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Rice
- Massachusetts Secretary of the Commonwealth, "Return of Votes - For Massachusetts State Election - November 4, 2008," accessed February 13, 2014
- Follow the Money, "Massachusetts 2008 - General Election Results," accessed February 13, 2014
- Massachusetts House donor numbers
|Massachusetts House of Representatives Worcester 2
| Succeeded by|
Richard Bastien (R)
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |