Robert Scott (New Hampshire)
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire Public Utilities Commissioner|
|March 2012 - Present|
|July 1, 2017|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed by||Gov. John Lynch|
|Bachelor's||Lehigh University (1986)|
A summary of Scott's professional career includes:
- 1986-1990: Munitions and Aircraft Maintenance Officer, US Air Force
- 1991-1995: Applications/Sales Engineer, Austin-Gordon Design
- 1995-1999: Air Pollution Control Engineer, NH Dept of Environmental Services
- 1999-2003: Deputy Director, NHDES Air Resources Division
- 2003: Commander, 332nd Expeditionary Communications Squadron, USAF
- 2003-2012: Director, NHDES Air Resources Division
- 2007-2009: Commander, 243rd Engineering Installation Squadron, Maine Air National Guard
- 2009-Present: Commander, 265th Combat Communications Squadron, Maine Air National Guard
- 1986: Lehigh University, B.S., Mechanical Engineering
Public Utilities Commission (2012-Present)
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Robert + Scott + New + Hampshire"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
|New Hampshire Public Utilities Commission
| Succeeded by|