Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Texas House of Representatives, District 23|
Senter's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "Homeownership is an American Dream, and should be protected. We should implement revenue caps at all levels of government to tie property tax increases to population growth and inflation."
- Excerpt: "We must ensure that tax dollars allocated for education are spent in the classroom where it is needed most."
Support and Strengthen Small Business
- Excerpt: "I will fight for lower taxes, less burdensome regulations, and a predictable legal system to ensure that our small businesses can continue to thrive and create jobs."
- Excerpt: "As a state, we must take proactive action to secure the border and ensure that our local law enforcement personnel have the resources that they need."
Storm Insurance / Coastal Issues
- Excerpt: "I will fight in Austin to ensure that we continue to have access to affordable insurance through TWIA and that they pay claims in a timely and fair manner. We must take steps to combat coastal erosion to bolster our protection against hurricanes and floods."
Elections for all 150 seats in the Texas House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on March 4, 2014. Those candidates who did not receive 50% or more of the vote in their party primary on March 4 faced an additional May 27 primary runoff. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in these elections was December 9, 2013. Susan Criss was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Wayne Faircloth defeated Robert Senter in the Republican primary. Criss was defeated by Faircloth in the general election. Andrew "Moose" Johnson (L) left the race before the primaries.
|Texas House of Representatives, District 23 General Election, 2014|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Bob + Senter + Texas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Texas State Legislature
- Texas state legislative districts
- Texas House of Representatives
- Texas House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Official campaign website
- Bob Senter on Facebook
- Bob Senter on Twitter
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from the Texas Tribune
- Texas Secretary of State
- Texas Secretary of State, "1992 - Current ELECTION HISTORY," accessed December 2, 2014
- Bob Senter Campaign, "Issues," accessed February 19, 2014
- The Libertarian Party of Texas, "2014 Texas Representative Candidate List," accessed July 30, 2014
- Green Party of Texas, "Greens Release Candidate List," accessed July 30, 2014
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
Texas school districts A - L |
Texas school districts M - Z |