|Massachusetts House of Representatives Thirteenth Worcester|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Spellane has worked as a mortgage broker and vice president of sales.
He is a member of the Worcester Democratic City Committee, Alliance for Education, Central Massachusetts Housing Alliance Board of Directors, Junior Achievement Board of Directors, Knights of Columbus, Roanoke College Alumni Association, Worcester Marketing Corporation Board of Directors, and the Young Men's Christian Association of Greater Worcester.
- Public Service Joint Committee (Chair)
Spellane did not run for re-election in 2010.
Spellane raised $119,125 for his campaign.
|Massachusetts State House of Representatives, Thirteenth Worcester (2008)|
|Robert P. Spellane (D)||9,015|
|John J. Mahoney (I)||5,699|
Spellane raised $119,125 in the 2008 election cycle.
His major contributors are listed below.
|Beer Distributors of Massachusetts||$1,000|
|Creative Form Graphics LTD||$908|
|Massachusetts Association of Insurance Agents||$900|
|Three different donors||$800|
- Bob Spellane's personal website
- Massachusetts House of Representatives - Rep. Robert Spellane
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Spellane
- Massachusetts Secretary of the Commonwealth, "Return of Votes - For Massachusetts State Election - November 4, 2008," accessed February 13, 2014
- Follow the Money, "Massachusetts 2008 - General Election Results," accessed February 13, 2014
- Massachusetts House donor numbers
|Massachusetts House of Representatives Worcester 13
| Succeeded by|
John Mahoney (D)
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |