Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Massachusetts House of Representatives Eleventh Plymouth District|
|Brockton City Council|
|Bachelor's||Boston College, B.A.|
|Master's||Boston College, M.B.A|
|J.D.||New England School of Law|
|Place of birth||Brockton, MA|
Sullivan ran in the 2012 election for Massachusetts House of Representatives Eleventh Plymouth District. He ran against Mark Linde, Jass Stewart, and Claire Cronin in the Democratic primary on September 6. Cronin won. Incumbent Geraldine Creedon (D) did not running for re-election.
|Massachusetts House of Representatives, Eleventh Plymouth District Democratic Primary, 2012|
Robert and his wife Maria have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Robert + Sullivan + Massachusetts + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Why Scott Brown's no sure bet to run for US Senate from New Hampshire - Washington Post (blog)
- Dems divided on minimum wage strategy - Boston.com
- Why fixing HealthCare.gov won't fix the fight over Obamacare - Washington Post (blog)
- Five Boston stories you must read this AM: It's a big week for Suffolk Downs ... - MassLive.com
- What's happening this week in State Govt. - Cape Cod Today
- Ipswich remembers JFK - Wicked Local- Ipswich
- NSA repeatedly promised to fix its missteps while collecting phone records of ... - Minneapolis Star Tribune
- 'Bowl Full of Memories' reveals Kennedy clan's niche in The Game - Ct Post
- Developers Draft Casino Plans, Signaling Fight for New York's Licenses - New York Times
- Pilgrimage will seek pathway to citizenship - Philly.com
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |