|Delaware House of Representatives District 33|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Walls' professional experience includes owning and founding Walls Custom Concrete Incorporated, Walls Farm & Garden Center, Incorporated and Walls Irrigation, Incorporated.
He is a member of Temple Lodge #9 - Ancient Free and Accepted Masons, Better Business Bureau of Delaware, Delaware State Chamber of Commerce and Ducks Unlimited.
- Agriculture Committee (Chair)
- Education Committee
- Energy Committee
- Health & Human Development Committee
- Natural Resources Committee
- Transportation/Land Use and Infrastructure Committee
Walls's sponsored legislation included:
- HB 67 - "increases the penalties for illegally hunting wild turkeys"
- HB 192 - "expands the beneficiaries of the Spay/Neuter Fund to include two additional groups of applicants."
- HB 270 - "grants the Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Control authority to restrict, or define by regulation, the type of fishing activities permitted within the geographic boundaries of the artificial reef sites in the Delaware Bay and ocean waters under Delaware jurisdiction"
For details and a full listing of sponsored bills, see the House site.
Walls lost his bid for re-election to the 33rd District seat in 2010. He had no opposition in the September 14 primary. Walls lost to Harold J. Peterman (R) in the November 2, 2010, general election.
| Delaware House of Representatives, District 33 |
2010 General election results
|Harold J. Peterman (R)||4,314||52.2%|
|Robert Walls (D)||3,955||47.8%|
On November 4, 2008, Walls won re-election to the Delaware House of Representatives from Delaware's 33rd District, defeating Harold Peterman (R). Walls received 5,546 votes in the election while Peterman received 4,790 votes. Walls raised $70,004 for his campaign; Peterman raised $18,768.
|Delaware House of Representatives, District 33|
|Robert Walls (D)||5,546||53.7%|
|Harold Peterman (R)||4,790||46.3%|
Below are Walls's top five campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|DE Democratic Party||$1,250|
|Sussex County Democratic Exec Cmte||$750|
|Terence M Brown||$600|
|DE Trial Lawyers Assoc||$600|
|Harriet N Smith Windsor||$600|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Robert + Walls + Delaware + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Delaware State Legislature
- Delaware House of Representatives
- Delaware House Committees
- Delaware state legislative districts
- Robert Walls' personal website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006
- Delaware House Democrats profile
- State Surge profile - legislative and voting track record
- Freedom Speaks profile
- Robert Walls on Facebook
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography," accessed December 15, 2014
- Delaware Elections Division, "Official 2010 Election results," accessed March 20, 2014
- Delaware Elections Division, "Official 2008 Election results," accessed March 20, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2008 contributions," accessed December 15, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2008 Campaign contributions," accessed March 20, 2014
|Delaware House District 33
| Succeeded by|
Harold J. Peterman