Robert Wilson (Washington)
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Washington House of Representatives, District 7b|
|(timed out) Campaign website|
Wilson's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Demand a refund of the .10 cent gasoline tax that was forced down our throats by Governor Gregoire."
- Excerpt:"Freeze all new highway projects for at least one year allowing the completion of previously started projects and maintenance of state highways."
- Excerpt:"Remove and Enforce no state aid for subjects within the United States illegally."
- Excerpt:"Return license tab fees to the original ~$33 they were lowered to by popular demand."
- Excerpt:"Limit Imminent Domain seizures of private property by local and state governments to cases only in emergent needs."
Wilson ran in the 2012 election for Washington House of Representatives, District 7b. Wilson ran unopposed in the August 7 blanket primary election and was defeated by incumbent Joel Kretz (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Washington House of Representatives, District 7b, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Joel Kretz Incumbent||64.4%||36,747|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Robert + Wilson + Washington + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |