Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|North Carolina House of Representatives District 92|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||C.W. Post Long Island University|
|Place of birth||New York|
|Profession||Managing partner, The Power People Brokers|
Elections for the office of North Carolina House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 6, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 28, 2014. Incumbent Charles Jeter was unopposed in the Republican primary, while Robin Bradford was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Bradford and Jeter will face off in the general election.
Bradford ran in the 2012 election for North Carolina House of Representatives District 92. She ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on May 8, 2012. Bradford was defeated by Charles Jeter (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|North Carolina House of Representatives, District 92, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Charles Jeter Incumbent||51.4%||18,843|
Braford and her husband Keith have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Robin + Bradford + North Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- North Carolina House of Representatives
- North Carolina State Legislature
- North Carolina House of Representatives elections, 2014
- North Carolina House of Representatives District 92
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results For 2014," accessed June 12, 2014
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "General Election Candidate List Grouped by Contest," accessed June 12, 2014
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "2012 Primary Election Results," accessed June 12, 2014
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "2012 General Election Results," accessed June 12, 2014
- Robinbradfordnc.com, "About Robin," accessed September 19, 2012
State of North Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utilities |