|Arkansas House of Representatives, District 87|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||University of Arkansas|
|Master's||University of Arkansas|
|Ph.D.||University of Arkansas|
|Profession||Small Business Owner|
Lundstrum earned her B.S., M. Ed. and her Ph.D. from the University of Arkansas. Her professional experience includes owning ChemStation and Cypress Investments.
Lundstrum's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "Stop government growth by placing a yearly growth cap on the state budget "
- Excerpt: "Simplify our tax code to encourage job creation "
- Excerpt: "Eliminate wasteful spending and start budgeting on performance "
- Excerpt: "Enhance educational opportunities by providing more options for parents and students "
- Excerpt: "Support pro-life legislation "
Elections for the office of Arkansas House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014; a runoff election will take place where necessary on June 10, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 3, 2014. Robin Lundstrum defeated Lucas Roebuck in the Republican primary and is unchallenged in the general election.
|Arkansas House of Representatives, District 87 Republican Primary, 2014|
Lundstrum and her husband, Tom, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Robin + Lundstrum + Arkansas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Arkansas State Senate elections, 2014
- Arkansas State Legislature
- Arkansas House of Representatives
- Arkansas House of Representatives District 87
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|