Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Rockingham 16|
|2008 - 2012|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
Read is a program manager for the Governor's Office of Energy and Community Services and owner of New Hampshire Research.
Read earned his B.A. in english from the University of North Carolina and an M.A. in political science from Goddard College.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Read served on this committee:
On November 2, 2010 Read won election to the New Hampshire House of Representatives.
Read raised $250 for his campaign.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Rockingham District 16|
|Robin Read (D)||6,338|
|Paul McEachern (D)||8,022|
|Laura Pantelakos (D)||7,795|
|James Splaine (D)||7,233|
|Terie Norelli (D)||7,185|
|Jacqueline Cali-Pitts (D)||6,846|
|Rich DiPentima (D)||6,295|
|Jack Thorsen (R)||3,371|
|Minto Thorsen (R)||2,899|
In 2010, a year in which Read was up for re-election, he collected $475 in donations.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Robin + Read + New Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Going Out Guide for the District of Columbia, Dec. 5-11, 2013 - Washington Post
- Retire Here, Not There: New Hampshire - MarketWatch
- Raising Children In Two Faiths - New Hampshire Public Radio
- The craft of correspondence: keeping tradition alive - Business Clarksville
- Cosy country cottages with a concierge on call - Financial Times
- Katie Couric And Yahoo!: Two Brands Wondering What's Next - New Hampshire Public Radio
- Meet the 'Monitor's' new board of contributors - Concord Monitor
- Cuts to food stamps add to burdens - Seacoastonline.com
- Fifth consecutive win for Bodmin's TIC at Cornwall Tourism Awards - This is Cornwall
- Greyhound Friends expands mission to include other dogs - Boston Globe
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- New Hampshire House of Representatives
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2010, 2008
- Robin Read on LinkedIn
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Rockingham 16
| Succeeded by|
Bob Nigrello (R)