|Indiana House of Representatives District 98|
|November 7, 2012-Present|
|November 5, 2014|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Shackleford served on the following committees:
|Indiana Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Commerce, Small Business and Economic Development|
|• Financial Institutions|
|• Public Health|
|• Select Committee on Government Reduction|
Elections for the office of Indiana House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on May 6, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 7, 2014. Incumbent Robin Shackleford is unopposed in the Democratic primary.
Shackleford won election in the 2012 election for Indiana House of Representatives District 97. Shackleford ran unopposed in the May 8 Democratic primary and ran unopposed in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 97, General Election, 2012|
- See also: Indiana State Senate elections, 2010
In the May 4 primary election, Shackleford defeated opponent James Litton by a margin of 3,335 to 1,010.
|Indiana State Senate, District 29 - Democratic Primary (2010)|
Comprehensive donor information for Shackleford is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Shackleford raised a total of $16,825 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 10, 2013.
|Robin Shackleford's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Indiana State House, District 98||$16,825|
|Grand Total Raised||$16,825|
2012Shackleford won election to the Indiana House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Shackleford raised a total of $16,825.
|Indiana House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Robin Shackleford's campaign in 2012|
|Robin Shackleford for Senate||$793|
|Indiana Trial Lawyers Association||$500|
|Indianapolis Chamber of Commerce||$500|
|Indiana Bankers Association||$500|
|Total Raised in 2012||$16,825|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Robin + Shackleford + Indiana + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Results for the May 4, 2010 primary in Indiana
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Watchdog Indiana Candidate Ratings
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- Indiana Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed February 10, 2014
- Indiana Secretary of State, "List of May 8, 2012, primary candidates," accessed March 6, 2014
- Indiana Secretary of State, “Election Results – Indiana General Election, November 6, 2012,” accessed January 24, 2013
- Indiana Secretary of State, "2010 Indiana State Senate Official General Election Results," accessed March 6, 2014
- Indiana Secretary of State, "2010 Primary Election Results," accessed March 6, 2014
- followthemoney.org, "Shackleford, Robin," accessed September 10, 2013
William Crawford (D)
|Indiana House of Representatives District 98
| Succeeded by|