Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Maine State Senate District 30|
Hathaway's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Control State Spending
- Excerpt: " Increasing our taxes is not the answer. Setting priorities, asking the tough questions, and not continuing inefficient and ineffective practices is how we're going to get our spending in line."
- Excerpt: "Starting and running a business is hard enough without government putting duplicate, costly, and time-consuming burdens in the way."
Grow Our Economy
- Excerpt: " I'll work to decrease the ease of entitlement and work to invest in infrastructure, education, and economic opportunity."
- See also: Maine State Senate elections, 2012
Hathaway ran in the 2012 election for Maine State Senate District 30. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on June 12, 2012 and was defeated by Emily Cain (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Maine State Senate, District 30, General Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Roderick + Hathaway + Maine + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- [WEBSITEURL "WEBSITE NAME," Official Campaign Website]
- Maine Secretary of State, "Primary Candidate List," accessed June 12, 2012