Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Maryland House of Delegates, District 37B|
Elections for the office of Maryland House of Delegates took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 24, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 25, 2014. Rodney Benjamin and Keasha N. Haythe were unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Christopher T. Adams and Johnny Mautz defeated Rene Desmarais, Allen Nelson and Karen Tolley in the Republican primary. Adams and Mautz defeated Benjamin and Haythe in the general election for two seats.
|Maryland House of Delegates, District 37B Republican Primary, 2014|
|Christopher T. Adams||24.5%||4,030|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Rodney + Benjamin + Maryland + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maryland State Board of Elections, "2014 Gubernatorial Primary Election State Candidates List - House of Delegates," accessed May 9, 2014
- Maryland Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed March 3, 2014
- Maryland State Board of Elections, "Official 2014 Gubernatorial Primary Election results for House of Delegates," accessed December 5, 2014
- Maryland State Board of Elections, "2014 Official General Election Results," accessed April 30, 2015
State of Maryland
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Superintendent of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |