|Candidate for Wisconsin State Assembly District 45
Anclam is a licensed teacher aide in Clinton. "He is a civil rights presenter, an environmental and emergency volunteer, an EAP food program volunteer and a former UAW labor chairman."
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
Anclam ran in the 2010 election for Wisconsin State Assembly District 45. Anclam was defeated by Republican Amy Loudenbeck in the general election on November 2, 2010. Anclam defeated Rick Valdez in the Democratic primary election on September 14, 2010.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 45 General Election (2010)|
|Amy Loudenbeck (R)||9,440|
|Roger Anclam (D)||7,921|
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 45 Democratic primary (2010)|
|Roger Anclam (D)||1,250||66.74%|
|Rick Valdez (D)||623||33.26%|
Anclam lists four major priorities on his campaign website:
- Jobs - He says he will work to bring jobs to the area, and that this is his first priority.
- Healthcare - Anclam says he will be an advocate to "safeguard wisconsin retirees, families and workers."
- Education - He says he will focus on fixing the existing school funding formula.
- Conservation, Environment - He is concerned about keeping the balance between development and preservation of natural resources.
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- Campaign website
- Anclam on Facebook
- List of candidates certified for the November 2, 2010 general election in Wisconsin
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |