Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Maine House of Representatives District 123|
Bishop served in the United States Army during the Vietnam War.
Bishop's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"I will utilize my business experience to retain and attract new businesses to District 123, and support them so they will prosper."
- Excerpt:"I will provide support to ensure that the necessary resources are available to meet the educational needs of District 123."
- Excerpt:"I will work to make higher education affordable and grow our community college system."
- Excerpt:"As an independent candidate, I will serve the people of District 123 by working with citizens and politicians of all parties to effectively solve problems and resolve disagreements."
Bishop ran in the 2012 election for Maine House of Representatives District 123. He ran as an Independent candidate and was defeated by Scott Hamann (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 123, General Election, 2012|
Bishop and his wife have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Roger + Bishop + Maine + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Roger Bishop on Facebook
- Roger Bishop on LinkedIn
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |