|Minnesota House of Representatives District 8B|
|2011 - 2013|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Bachelor's||Saint Cloud University|
|Profession||Small Business Owner|
Crawford is a self-employed real estate appraiser.
Crawford holds a degree in Mass Communications and elementary education from St. Cloud State University.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Crawford served on these committees:
- Commerce and Regulatory Reform
- Division on Property and Local Tax, Vice Chair
- Education Reform
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 8B (2010)|
|Tim Faust (DFL)||6,786||43,76%|
|Roger Crawford (R)||8,673||55.92%|
In 2010, Crawford raised $36,428 in contributions.
His four largest contributors were:
|Soderstrom Judith House Dist 8B Cmte||$2,000|
|House Republican Campaign Cmte Of Minnesota||$2,000|
Taxpayers League of Minnesota
The Taxpayers League of Minnesota, a Minnesota-based taxpayer advocacy organization, releases a legislative scorecard for the Minnesota House of Representatives and Minnesota State Senate once a year. The scorecard gives each legislator a score based on how they voted in the prior legislative term on tax issues and “their efforts to balance the state budget without a tax increase.” The organization also compiles a legislator’s individual "Lifetime Score."
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Roger + Crawford + Minnesota + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Crawford and his wife Barbara have four children.
- House website
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- Facebook profile
- Minnesota Secretary of State – 2010 General Election Results
- followthemoney.org, "2010 contributions," accessed December 23, 2013
- Taypayers League of Minnesota, "Legislative Scorecards," accessed September 27, 2013
- Taypayers League of Minnesota, "Legislative Scorecard, 2012," accessed September 27, 2013
- Taypayers League of Minnesota, "Legislative Scorecard, 2011," accessed September 27, 2013
Tim Faust (DFL)
|Minnesota House of Representatives District 8B
| Succeeded by|
Mary Franson (R)
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |