North Carolina State Senate, District 18
Gerber ran in the 2010 election for North Carolina State Senate District 18. Gerber was unopposed in the Republican primary election on May 4, 2010, and was defeated by Bob Atwater in the general election on November 2, 2010.
Gerber's website talks about the following issues:
- "I will propose, support and vote for legislation that:
- Is consistent with The United States and North Carolina Constitutions;
- Permanently caps state spending at 5% of the state’s private sector economy;
- Allows NC citizens to opt out of nationalized healthcare requirements;
- Increases education options for all students regardless of income;
- Limits the state’s use of eminent domain and bans forced annexation."
- Roger Gerber's official campaign website
- North Carolina Department of Elections
- Official Project Vote Smart Bio